As the world is evolving and adapting with COVID-19 very much a part of our everyday lives, we recognise that as your staffing partner, we must do the same to ensure that our Brand Ambassadors feel safe and secure when carrying out their role. Whilst our actions and plan will continuously be monitored and updated in line with Government and World Health Organisation guidance, we wanted to share some of the key points which we’re currently working to.
- A COVID risk assessment will be completed and shared with relevant stakeholders
- Our Eventurers will be asked to report their current health during our briefing call (and they know they must make us aware if this changes)
- We equip our Eventurers with the required PPE ahead of live day
- A face covering over their nose and mouth is to be worn at all times (face shields are preferred to assist with those who lip read and also to share expressions)
- Social distancing to be adhered to at all times (in line with current Government advice)
- Regular hand washing or hand sanitisation
- Our Eventurers provide detailed feedback to us on the event and their experience; we now include questions about their overall health and wellbeing too
So in a nutshell, this is what we’re doing. Our people are fully prepared and raring to go, adhering to Government and WHO guidance. Do you or your venue have specific requirements that we must follow too? No problem! Get in touch and tell us what you need, we’re here to work with you and deliver the very best experience possible, now and always.